We ask that you call to schedule a preliminary evaluation before surgery. You will be asked to provide your personal information along with medical and dental insurance information. This initial appointment will consist of an assessment of your medical health history and a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
Please complete the registration forms online prior to your appointment and submit those directly to us. If you experience difficulties completing the online form, please reach out to us before your appointment.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority and we are taking extra safety measures due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and understanding as check in times may be longer as we take proper precautions to ensure your safety. Here’s what to expect:
- When you check in, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire regarding COVID and to provide a contact number and pharmacy info.
- Once you are checked in, you may be asked to wait in your car until a room is ready for you to be seated in. If you are being dropped off, you may certainly wait in our reception area. The Assistant will call you when the room is ready.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany patients who are under 18 to all appointments.
- We ask that patients with limited English proficiency bring a communicator / translator with them.
Here is some information to prepare for the upcoming appointment:
- Complete your online registration forms and submit them prior to your appointment.
- Medical and Dental Insurance Card(s), also please bring your Picture ID.
- Please bring any referral letters provided to you or confirm that your dentist has sent them.
- Please feel free to call us at (804) 354-1600 if you have any additional questions.